Monday, May 9, 2011

The Longest . . . Forty Four

Between the short attention span and the narcissism I'd have to say on one level, Barrack insane Obama truly is the "American" President. He is reflective of the self-absorbed masses in a constant quest for immediate gratification and self-aggrandizement in an on-demand, mundane-passes-for-celebrity culture that has defined us in this decade.

His comments about his experience in the Situation Room was that "it was the longest 40 minutes" of his life "except maybe "the possible exception of when Sasha got meningitis when she was three months old."

As I wrote to one of my favorite radio shows.

"I don't know about his forty minutes in the Situation Room. I can only suspect how long four hours awaiting care for a sick child in a future Obamacare Emergency Room will be. I know with certainty, though, that this Presidency is the longest 4 years of my life."

No comments: